Friday, June 20, 2008

Guess Who This Is???


Can you all guess who the mystery person? You all have seen him/her before....

My neverending friendship is the prize for the person who guesses right!

um...I hope that doesn't stop you from guessing. maybe I should offer a mystery box.
Okay - you can choose my neverending friendship or the mystery box. I had therapy today, so if the box is chosen I should be okay.


Today was safety town graduation. It was so fun. My kids were sorry to see it end, they made friends with the policemen and Fazo the dog! When Ty, one of the officers who we know, was making the opening remarks he related the story of Luke and the helmet. Luke got embarassed when everyone laughed so he refused to go up and get his diploma. Jonathan walked up to Ty, Mayor Lesch, and the Police Chief and said cheese the whole way. He was ready for his picture! Caitlin bounded up and shook everyone's hand and posed with them, Luke just sat there. So they came to him and presented his diploma. Then he put his feet up on the chair and refused to let the kids pass by him to sit down. What a stinker! He had an attitude all day, even before then, so he was already in a mood. But all in all the ceremony was fun and another milestone for the trio!
Gabe got went swimming today at VB and stepped on a bee. Ouch! He swelled a little, but handled it quite well.
The trio and I visited with Vic and the boys today for a little while. I plan on packing up my sewing bag and making a nuisance of myself next week. Hopefully she won't lock the door when she sees me coming!
Today I read the Father's Day card I had bought and signed for my dad 4 years ago. I think the day after he died was Father's Day, so it was all ready to give to him. It was a really funny card and I know he would have loved it. I hadn't touched it in 4 years but I thought it was time. I cried and went through the funeral things and sympathy cards I had received. I think it was a bit of a step in the healing process. I put them into a box and put it underneath the china hutch. I miss him lots.
The kids are finally asleep. It's 10:00. They refused to go to bed! Sean sent me upstairs because I was getting a little stressed out. I am going to go and spend some time with him now. Have a good night and a fantastic weekend.
Does anyone know when Cheryl comes home? I think she may have run away. Of course, she is on vacation, so maybe she is just enjoying herself....

11 comments:

kellerie said...

alan alda?

Debby said...

It is you!!!!! Do I win?

Cheryl will be home Monday afternoon. They are leaving Disney tomorrow but will be staying all night at a hotel. Ryan called me today and told me that. It is Star Wars Weekend and he wanted me to guess all the characters that were walking around. I was pretty awful at the game. Evidently I should have known Emporer Palpitine. Emporer Who???????

Carrie said...

My guess is Lura??

Cheryl said...

I am on my way home now!!

Lura said...

It's Kellie!

SamandSawyersMom said...

it is lura

Cheryl said...

I think it's amanda

Cheryl said...

Nope, definitely Lura!

Crystal said...

It's definitely Lura!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

test

Char said...

Safety town is fun! We've done it here and it is a lot of fun for the kids. That's so funny about Luke refusing to do anything! haha! That's one strong willed kid you got there. haha!
ouch on the bee sting for Gabe. That hurts so bad.
Sorry about your Dad and having to deal with his loss. I have no idea what to say except that I am sorry!!! :(