Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Luke's on my list....


This morning I had to run some errands, one of which was going to Big Lots (known in some parts of Ohio as Debby Lots) to get trash bags and freezer containers. So I am walking through the crowded store with Gabe and Luke behind me. I turn around to find Luke has been walking holding my skirt up with both hands exposing my bottom to the store! I was so embarrassed. In the parking lot I asked Gabe why he didn't stop Luke or say anything to me. He replied that there were so many people around that he didn't want to embarrass me by saying anything. NOT EMBARRASS ME????? And walking with my skirt lifted up for everyone to see my underwear wasn't????

Tomorrow has got to be a better day! And if this is the worst thing that happens to me this week I am lucky!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, come on...was there anyone there you knew, and didn't your mother ever tell you to always wear clean just in case...well here is a just in case reason that none of us had thought of yet. I own many skirts and this is why you never see me in any have a great night!

Cheryl said...

Oh that is too funny!! I'd kill Ryan if he did it but your story id funny!!

Carrie said...

That is really funny. I am sorry, but you will look back at this and laugh!

Crystal said...

Oh my Gosh, people are staring at me here in the library because I am laughing so hard!!! My goodness! I can't even imagine, I'm sorry you got embarrassed like that but man is it funny! ha ha Thanks for the laugh!

Char said...

Haha!! Wow! You know what I thought when I read this? I was just impressed that you were wearing a skirt!!! :) Was it granny underwear? ;)

Lura said...

I'm just glad you were wearing underwear!

Crystal said...

How could that cute precious little boy be on anyone's list!! ha