Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My new do.....


Well, here you go. For the first time in over 2 years I got my haircut. I feel really good. I told her that I wanted a cut that would disguise the fact I have no chin and that would not scream out frumpy mother of 4. I like it. It is a big change, but will be nice for the summer.


All who guessed Lura in the mystery person post may choose my neverending friendship or the mystery box!


I am working on my drawing of a colon for Debby, I think she will be impressed. I tried to give it pop up/3-D features, but had a bit of trouble. Maybe I will make it scratch and sniff.....


T-ball this morning was a bit more sucessful, thanks to Brian who kept the kiddos in line! I have a great photo of Tanis and the trio (maybe we should just consider them quads!) holding hands in and making a train. A little hard to catch the ball that way.

I hope you are all having a fabulous day. Enjoy the sunshine and non-rain!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh I love the new do! I choose your everlasting friendship! Can't wait to see the picture of the "quads".

Crystal said...

Oh I love the hair, you look amazing!!!! Gorgeous!!!!

Lura said...

Who's that girl?

kellerie said...

that is really cute! who is that adorable, super thin girl?

can i still have your neverending friendship, even though i guessed wrong?

Carrie said...

Love it! You look so great!

SamandSawyersMom said...

you look fantastic

Char said...

I love the new hair cut! It looks very cute on you.
I didn't post that it was Lura, but I knew it was, so can i still have your neverending friendship?
Ew on the scratch and sniff colon!
T-ball will be fun!