Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Today Gabe went back to school after spending 2 days home with really nasty bronchitis. The triplets stayed home and we went to the dr. for Johnny's recheck on his head where we found out he had a 102 temp. The other 2 couldn't get in until tomorrow so I take the 3 back again. They are thinking it is just a bad cold. Johnny's lungs are clear and his strep test was negative. That's a blessing!!

Gabe brought his report card home today and it was awesome! All his grades either stayed the same or came up. He had several E's too! I am so proud of him!

I was back on the job hunt today. Nobody seems to want me and I get down. But then I think that it's their loss because they are missing out on a hard working, kind and friendly woman. That should earn me a sticker this week!

The snow stopped Sean and I from getting to Toledo yesterday. We drove for an hour and a half and made it half way there. It was nasty!

I am exhausted...when the kids don't sleep nobody does. I'm sure lots of people experience that.
I am really trying to focus on God and his plans for my life. It's so hard to not be in control and to give up the desire for control. I wish I knew God's reasons for things, but if I knew them and could prepare for situations, life wouldn't be nearly as exciting, right?!

2 comments:

Lura said...

Right! It's all about the excitement.

SamandSawyersMom said...

And the learning!! Hang in there my friend