Friday, January 26, 2007

Today I got a sticker! Dr. K. was proud of me for keeping a positive attitude during this past week. What else could I do?! I didn't post that Johnny split his lip open yesterday and bled for 20 minutes. He has a fat lip that just looks painful. Then today Caitlin got mad at him and poked him hard in the eye and now his eye is swollen. The poor kid can't catch a break!

I managed to have the triplets asleep in their own room by 7:15 tonight. (I think that deserves a sticker too!) Let's hope they stay. Gabe is up watching a movie and relaxing downstairs. We played 2 games of Sorry and I won both. The big deal about that is that Gabe was a GREAT loser. He has had a real problem with this area. He has had violent tantrums over losing a board game before.

I have been working very hard at organizing and cleaning. Lura will be so proud of me as I have 3 bags for the Goodwill sitting in the hall. Tomorrow morning we are going to take them and drop them off. This is a huge achievement. Lura can attest to that!!!

I hope I didn't offend anyone with my Banned for life from Disneyland picture. I had second thoughts after I posted it, but I was so proud of actually getting a picture to post!!! I apologize if I offended anyone.

Have a super night...

6 comments:

Lura said...

I am very impressed in so many ways! Keep up the good work. It does help to keep a positive attitude if you can. You could have gotten mad and depressed, but it wouldn't have changed a thing.
Congrats on the sticker!

Crystal said...

You have an amazing attitude all of the time....it really inspires me! I wasn't offended by the Mickey mouse post.....a little shocked, but not offended at all!

Crystal said...

Dawson can be a sore loser too, that's something we have been working on as well.

Jamie said...

I loved the Disney post, I emailed the picture to my husband!! We got a good laugh!!

Char said...

Woohoo! I'm glad you got a sticker! Keep up the good work!

You did not offend me in the least bit! It takes a lot to offend me! :)

SamandSawyersMom said...

Please, if breast offened me, I'd be in trouble. Hey, I am proud of you too but I always am. Just your life is inspiring to me. Things will get better,I know it.