Monday, January 29, 2007



This wasn't the picture I was intending on posting, but I can't figure out how to get rid of it! I think that Lura sent her sickness to my house! Gabe has really bad bronchitis and is out of school tomorrow and possibly longer. He is sleeping now, so I hope that he can sleep through the night. He has had a bad few nights with being unable to stay asleep. I wonder if it is possible to write about sleep anymore...

Tomorrow we venture to Toledo. We have to leave at 7 am (ugh) to go and meet with financial planners. We hope that they can help us figure out our poorness! I think that a house with less "issues" would really help, but not financially possible at this time.

Our new sump pump is still working. That is an answer to prayer!

I know this isn't an exciting post, but I want to figure out the picture posting problems! I have some great ones of Lura and Kellie to share!

3 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

is the tree picture even yours?? cracking us as usual!!

Char said...

Hope Gabe feels better soon!
Love the tree! haha

Amanda said...

no- it was from an email. I don't even know how I posted it.