Sunday, February 8, 2009

Victoria's Shower

This onesie made us all think of Crystal! We decided that we all need shirts like this. How depressing! Getting older isn't all fun!
This is the gorgeous quilt that Victoria made for the new baby. I wish I had a close up so you could see all the work that went into it. It is beautiful! I have 4 for my kids all different, so I will have to post a picture.

Here is the glowing mom to be! Look at that belly!!! sorry victoria.


Lura, Kellie, Victoria and 1/4 of Amanda. I was taking the picture and apparantly I didn't feel the need to be in it, but these 3 beauties are!



Yesterday was Victoria's shower for her fourth and final baby. She is finally having a girl!!! Vic has 5 year old twin boys and a 3 year old son. It was a fun time with grown-ups. We are all excited to welcome this new baby who is due on Vic's favorite day of the year, the Ides of March.
I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends like these 3 women.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks like you all had fun! I am glad it went well. The quilt is beautiful!

Crystal said...

haha that is too funny!!! Kind of like I was there with you guys! haha how cool! Hey, I love the t-shirt idea and I would wear it proudly!!! lol Glad you guys all had fun and can't to hear when the little baby is born and see pics!

Carrie said...

When I saw the onesies I thought of Crystal too! I think the diaper and onsies "cakes" are so neat! I love pregnant women. I love the growing bellies....aaahhhh