Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I must be maturing...

I picked up the triplets from school yesterday because Luke had a doctor's appt. He was fine when I sent him to school, when I picked him up he looked so droopy. Turns out he had a 102.7 fever. He was on an antibiotic that stays in your system for 10 days and Sunday was day 10. So the dr. gave him another course to see if they could knock it out of him! Poor guy. So he is home today. Anyways, the doctor's office was packed! There were no parking spots so we had to park in the next lot and hike over. I checked in at the desk and took the kids and myself potty. We walked back to the waiting room through all the people and Johnny asks me "Mommy, why do you have toilet paper stuck to your shoe?" I had at least a foot and a half trailing behind me. I reached down, ripped it off, balled it up and put it in my purse. (no trashcan nearby.) In the past I would have been mortified. Okay, in the past I was mortified when this happened) but yesterday it really didn't bother me. It was no biggie. I am growing up! It's about time!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I caught boogers with my winter glove yesterday since I did not have any tissue of any kind. Thanks kid...now the coat and my glove need washing, aybe this afternoon right now there are towels in the wash.

Cheryl said...

Ok, i thought that only happened to people on TV. Funny!!

Carrie said...

That's funny! I would have been embarassed!

Lura said...

Go you!!