Sunday, February 1, 2009

Christmas Eve with Sean's Family

My nephew Ryan. He has joined the lip piercing and tattoo ranks in the fam.
My father in law and crazy Ryan. They both make me laugh.

Rhonda's son Christian and Jonathan. They are cousins - we think they look a lot alike.


My neices Courtney and Allison with my sis-in-law Chrissy and of course Ryan in the back.



On the 24th of Dec. we managed to cram 23 people into our house for Sean's family's party. It was a smaller group than usual, but we had a good time. Gabe was on camera duty so my picture selection wasn't that great. I have 3 close up shots of Jonathan watching t.v. and various views of the trash can. He must have been going for some abstract artsy type of photos. We enjoy spending time with our families, there is always something interesting going on.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Johnathan and christian do look a lot alike!! I'm glad you had a good time. Doesn't matter how much space you have with family!!

MissSonya said...

Those are great pictures. I think the cousins look like twins..so much alike.

I agree that space usually doesn't matter. Good for you!

Unknown said...

Peircings go away, mostly so I don't have issue with them or hair craziness. I could never commit to a tattoo, but I think some are really amazing. What a fun night!