Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hey guys-
I haven't had a chance to read any blogs so I don't know how any of you are. I hope that all is well and that you are happy and healthy! If not, cheer up and feel better! I feel so disconnected from everyone and everything right now. I just had therapy too - can't tell, huh?! I think it is just the situation. At home I could get online whenever, post pictures, easily check blogs and mail....here it is an ordeal. Oh well, it is temporary and what good will complaining do?!
Are any of you as disappointed in the election results as I am? I am trying to remember what I told Sean...God knew who was going to win long before yesterday. This result is all a part of His plan. I am not thrilled with the idea of a president who doesn't oppose partial birth abortions as well as several other areas I feel strongly about, but God knows what He is doing and we just need to have faith and trust in Him.
We have not broken anything major - with the exception of 2 shovels and a sledgehammer - lately. I think maybe we are in a streak of good fortune?! The kids are doing well, staying relatively healthy and getting decent marks in school. They are driving me bananas, but that is to be expected, right?!
Hope that you all are having a good day.
Love you guys!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

YAY i am so glad you are back!! we have missed you and were worried about you. i am glad nothing major has been broken!! i hope all goes well, have a great week!

Crystal said...

Cheryl and I were just talking about you wondering how everything was going!!! Oh girl, you asked the wrong question about the election..........There was a ton of OBAMA DRAMA on Sonya's blog today and it got very heated and hurtful. I will gladly talk to about it in private tho. I did vote for Obama. I hope you are having a good week! love you and miss you tons!

Carrie said...

I've miss you too! thank you so much for my card. I got it today.

I am disappointed with the election too. We just have to hope and pray that he does the right things for America. Its too late now. I hate the idea that he doesn't oppose partial birth abortions too.

Char said...

I'm glad you are alive and kicking! I've been thinking about you too! I'm sorry things are a little difficult right now. You'll have your own space, time and home soon!!!
Yes, you missed the whole Obama drama today for sure.
I emailed you something!
Have a great day!!!

kellerie said...

Darn! I missed the Obama drama!

I didn't vote for Obama or McCain. I voted for the Green party candidate,mainly to show that I think we need more viable options than just 2.