Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday...

Hi ya guys!
Happy Thursday. Well Carrie should be out of surgery by now. My thoughts and prayers are with you! I can't wait to hear how everything went. You are doing "spec"tacular I am sure! I am sure that you are going to be so relieved to have this all done and over with.
Luke went into school with out incident this morning. What a relief. He also had a green day yesterday, that means he behaved well! Yay Luke!!!!
Gabe had night terrors last night. He hasn't had them for a while. I don't know what was bothering him yesterday. It was really strange and he did a lot of yelling in his sleep and sleepwalking too. I hate when that happens. It is scary. He doesn't remember it happening which is good.
Luke didn't sleep well last night, he wanted to chat a lot. Jonathan threw up twice and Caitlin had a stomach ache. I slept on the floor in the living room with 2 and 2 slept on the couch. If anyone wants filled in on what happened on Nick at Nite just let me know. I saw almost all of it!!!
Gabe had a good birthday yesterday. He got sang to 3 different times and was the center of attention a lot. He enjoyed that!
I managed to de-install two programs yesterday and install Microsoft Office by myself! Well, Lura was on the phone to be my troubleshooter, but no one was here with me! It was a feel good accomplishment. I am almost done with my section on Word, then I move on to Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint. I am back on track with my schoolwork and am so looking forward to getting a job!
I hope that you all have a fantastic day!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

YAY FOR LUKE!!! and YAY FOR AMANDA PANDA!!! HA HA Hope you had a wonderful day!! love you!

Unknown said...

When do I get to see you? Or even talk to you for that matter...I have lots of your stuff (including cross stitch scissors) to use as randsom.

Cheryl said...

i'm glad you are doing well in school and so is luke! ryanhas night terrors too, it is just horrible! it does make you feel a little better when you realize that they don't remember any of it!

MissSonya said...

good job.

we have night terror kids here too. they are dreadful!

Carrie said...

I am doing *spec*tacular, thanks!

I am glad Gabe had a good birthday, but its scary with the night terrors.

Good for Luke for going green all day! YAY!