Monday, November 10, 2008

We had a really neat weekend. I wish I could post pictures, but can't on my mom's. Maybe I will haul my junk over to Vic's and see if I can connect there and post some.
Saturday we took Gabe out for a mom, dad and Gabe day. He chose that over a party for his 10th birthday which is Wednesday the 12th. We went to Dave and Buster's for lunch and played games. He ended up with 1613 tickets, so he got to enjoy choosing lots of fun stuff. Then we were going to see a movie, but he wanted to go to Toys r Us instead and spend some birthday cash from Old Grandma and Old Grandpa. He chose a collector's tin of Pokemon cards. The deal was he could pick whatever he wanted and I had to keep my mouth shut about it. Then we went and got sickening sundaes at Dairy Queen - we were going to do a dessert with them singing at D& B's but he didn't want any, too excited to play! On our way home we went to Jamie's flea Market and found 2 vendors that sold yu gi oh and pokemon cards so he bought 126 more. whoopee! We came back to town, grabbed dinner and spent some more time with just us. He had a ball being the only child for the day and the center of attention. Sunday we had church, Gabe's birthday lunch here with my family and then went to Chuck E Cheese for Tanis's birthday party. That was quite an experience. The kids had a ball and it was good to see them all having fun together. I have pictures from that too.
I am so sleepy, so I am going to end this. Maybe I will have a more exciting post tomorrow! Hope that you all had wonderful weekends and a great Monday. Love you!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Awww, I bet Gabe loved that!!! That was sooo good for him, I bet!!! I hope he had and has a great birthday!!! have an awesome day girlie!!! Love you too!

Cheryl said...

I am glad Gabe had such a good time! I bet he loved having you guys all to himself! I am glad you posted, we missed you! have a wonderful day!!

Unknown said...

Please come here and post!! Or just hang out or just call, something.