Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We are official house renters.

We signed our lease this morning. We move in December 1st. I am really excited for that. Too bad it is a Monday, but anyone in the area who wants to come on the following Saturday to help Sean and I avoid divorce court and move big stuff is welcome. Somehow I always manage to make moving big furniture an unpleasant experience for Sean. I can't imagine why.....
Kevin, if you are reading this, I am sorry about the horrible fixture related injury you sustained recently. I am also sorry for laughing so hard I cried, but the first explanation was a riot! I even have to admit to chuckling at the real reason. I hope that you are feeling better and that the scarring will be minimal and not in the shape of a toilet paper holder!
I have to go do homework, but I wanted to say hi and give you all my wishes for a tremendous day!!!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

i so wish we lived closer!! we would help you move and avoid divorce court. it would be a shame that after you've been through together it would come down to moving furniture. sad really!

kevin should be fine with your laughing he got laughed at a lot yesterday!

Carrie said...

That is so exciting! Hip Hip Hooray!
You will need to email me your new address, so I can send you a card.

Unknown said...

We will help, ok Tim will help. But that means you have to come to my house!

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh very good. I am on my way

Char said...

Yeah!!!