Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday...August 14, 2007



I thought I would share a few pictures with you all.

The far left are a few more from the triplets party. The top one is Sean lighting the canles, middle is Caitlin loving on Old Grandma, Tanis, Old Grandpa, my mom and Jonathan. The bottom picture is Jonathan, Luke and Caitlin with the cakes Grandma made.

On the right is Gabe and some of the Bible School Boys from my class, the bottom is Gabe coming down the big slide at the wrap up picnic.

Have a good day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

In case I have never said so, I LOVE that your kids call Grandpa Pool "Old grandpa"..That is Awesome! I wish any of my grandparents had lived long enough to have a name from my kids like that!

Carrie said...

Very cute pictures!!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

my son also calledmy grandma old grandma. She thought it was funny.
love the pics

Cheryl said...

Ryan called my Grandma, Big Grandma, which was funny because she maybe weight 95 pounds soaking wet. That is cute...I love the nicknames.

Crystal said...

All of the Stephens Grandkids call Shawn's parents Grandma and Grandpa Florida because they lived in Florida. They still sign their name on cards and gifts as Grandma and Grandpa Florida and draw a sun next to it! ha ha My neice Emily started that years ago!