Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Some News...

Hi friends.

Today was a busy day. I had a dr.'s appointment this morning, Caitlin this afternoon and in between the triplets painted the floors in the kitchen, dining room, living room and front room with RED jello.

Caitlin's appointment was with the eye dr. for her second post surgery check up. Her right eye is still turning out more than it should, so every Monday night we have to give her an eye drop in the left eye. When she wakes up her eye should be dilated and blurry. This will hopefully cause her to use her right eye more and make it straighter. We go back on Nov. 1st - if there is no change we will have to schedule another surgery.

I saw the dr. this morning. Crystal, you had better be HAPPY!!!!!! I have been having bouts of abdominal pain again and last night it got pretty bad and I discovered a lump where my deformed scar is from abdominal surgery 2 years ago. It hurts! Also I have been having other things and have some swelling on my lower left side, again. They have scheduled an ultra sound for Monday the 6th and then on the 16th I have a consult with a surgeon. The dr. thinks that I have developed another incarcerated hernia in me belly. Whooppee.

So that was today. I hope tomorrow is a bit more relaxed and the kids behave.
Have a good night everyone!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh you poor girl!! I hope it all turns out well. Keep us updated.

Crystal said...

You finally called the doc!!! I am sooo proud of you!!!! I can't believe you actually did it!!! YAY YOU! Now, I will pray real hard that it's something very simple that they can get rid of quickly and without alot of pain! I love you! I'm so glad you are going to the doc!!!!

Unknown said...

This is why we can't talk, then I would be saying the same things! I am glad you are going though, hernias can get scary if not treated.

SamandSawyersMom said...

wow.I am praying too and I hope God decides that you have had enough soon..my goodness. I literally would not have made it through 10 percent of what you are going through.