Sunday, August 19, 2007

Prayer Request

Amanda has surgery on Tuesday. She does not know what time yet. In addition to praying that the surgery goes well, please pray that they will be able to get the IV into her easily. Anyone who knows Amanda, knows that this is never an easy thing for them. They pull out all the stops when getting an IV in. It takes numerous people, special procedures, etc. Let's all pray that it goes in the first time with no complications. From past history, this would truly be a miracle!

Also pray for Amanda to have peace about the whole situation. Her mind tends to jump to the worst possible scenario.

Thanks!
-Lura

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks for the info...I will be thinking about her tomorrow.

Crystal said...

I am praying hard for my girl!!! She told me about the IV situation.....I can't even imagine how painful that must be!!! That poor girl!

Cheryl said...

I will continue to pray for her. I'm sure everything will go well. She'll feel a lot better.

Unknown said...

I just talked to Sean, Amanda is in recovery (same day surgery so all fine) the doctor removed a large ball of scar tissue (causing the pain) and cleaned off the ovary. She is resting and Sean was able to make phone calls. Keep the prayers coming!