Sunday, August 12, 2007

Kellie and Brian's Party
























Here are Pictures from our day at Kellie and Brian's end of summer party. You should all recognize my 4, Lura's 2 and Kellie's 1. I think my 30 lb. weight gain from the darn steroids is incredibly noticable and gross, but I am publishing the pics anyway. Go Me again!! We had a ball and I think the kids would have stayed all night if Kellie would have let them. I am taking my 4 and my two neices back tomorrow to play. Brian grilled amazing bbq chicken, as always. I didn't even look at the other meat as that is my favorite. They had a sno cone machine and cottom candy maker there that the kids loved! Okay, the adults might have loved it a bit more. I wish you could have all been there, it was so much fun!


5 comments:

Crystal said...

The kids look like they were having a blast!!! Oh cute!

I love the pic of you and Lura with the cotton candy and the one of you and Sean at the bottom is adoreable! I love the cute look he's got on his face! ha ha

Cheryl said...

Oh that looks like such fun. What a party!! The one of you and Lura is adorable. I'm glad you all had fun.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh my goodness, that is SO up my alley. if I had the money, i would do that every end of summer...what a blast. We are having a party for Sammy in a few days...does that count? I love that bouncy thing...I want one of those.
You look great by the way!

Carrie said...

Looks so much fun! The cotton candy and sno cones look so good!

I like the picture of you giving bunny ears! Very cute! You do look great by the way!

Amanda said...

Carrie - Yes, I do. I don't hide the fact and I think it adds more humor to my life. I started going a few months after my dad and sister in law died.