Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Things to do today....

1. Run and empty the dishwasher. Done

2. Call the dr. for me, Luke and call Dr. K to cancel appt. 2 out of 3 done

3. Reschedule the triplets physicals.

4. Fill out preschool forms.

5. Finish up the 8 loads of laundry. 3

6. Vacuum area rug and sweep floors. swept, not vacuumed!

7. Get trash and recyclables ready. ( this always reminds me of Carrie!) SuperSean did this.

8. Make grocery list.

9. Go to the grocery store. I ran in to get a few items. Does that count?

10. Take trio to Toys R Us and get bikes. Done.

11. Go to post office and mail letters, bills and package.

12. Remind myself I am a good mom! Just did it!

13. Clean fridge.

14. Finish cleaning kitchen and mop floor. cleaned 1/2, no mop.

15. Wash out kitchen trash can. Yes!!!!

16. Bag pop can tabs for Phyllis.

17. Get dirty laundry from upstairs.

I guess this is a good start. Hopefully I will be able to put Done by a few.

My statement for the day..."I don't think it is safe to leave your kids in the car to go into Rite Aid and buy M&M's." I almost did this today, but couldn't justify risking their safety for M&M's!
Just to clarify, I didn't actually do this. I had a fleeting moment where I considered it, but I do know better! Now if it had been for a Diet Coke.... ha ha.

8 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

yes, no leaving kids..i agree.

good luck on the list

Crystal said...

Hey, you gotta do what ya gotta do to get some m&ms! SM

Good girl on doing the list! I hope you get alot done!!! Thanks for talking to me while I scrubbed my bathroom!

Carrie said...

Awww...I am glad you think of me when doing the trash! Maybe because I am a knucklebucked hoe and like to watch white trash shows...or maybe because I enjoy taking out the trash.

Lura said...

I know you made it to Toys R Us! What else did you get done? I would not leave YOUR kids alone in the car, not even for chocolate!

Cheryl said...

Your kids may steal the car. No leaving kids!

I hope you get the list done or little fairies come in and finish for you over night.

Crystal said...

So, what all did you get done today?? Did you get the bikes???

Cheryl said...

You better have made your appt.

Lura said...

Oh, put yourself out there. Say that you would leave your kids in the car to run in for chocolate. Now that would be a controversial topic!