Thursday, August 2, 2007

I am tired of cleaning. It has been at least 20 minutes so far! I have found several "lost" items though. I guess that is good.
The kids are finally out of time out. Jonathan and Caitlin apparantly felt they had severly dry skin so they covered themselves head to toe with Vitamin E lotion. What a mess.
Luke has been fairly decent and Gabe is at Valley Beach.

Has anybody heard the song "Rockstar" by Nickleback? I absolutely love it, well I love Nickleback to begin with. Ooh, Lura....this might be controversial. And I love the Harry Potter books too. Take that!

I am doing okay physically. The "lump" I think it needs a name, has grown some more and it really hurts to have my waistband touch it, however I think the neighbors would frown on my nudity. Okay, they would run screaming to their phones to call the cops! I didn't get much for sleep last night, in case you can't tell!

We are getting ready for the triplets party on Sunday. Tomorrow they will be four!!!!! They got accepted into the preschool we wanted, so they will start school in a month. My mom is making three cakes, as she does every year, for their birthday. Caitlin is having a cinderella 3-D cake, Johnny is having Thomas the Tank, and Luke requested a pirate cake. They will love them I am sure. None of Sean's family is coming to the party....long story. We are expecting his cousin Rhonda and her hubby and possibly her parents. We are also inviting Angie's (his sister who passed away) sons and her ex husband and new wife. We get along with them well. And Lura, Kellie and Vic and their 890 kids. Plus my family will be there. It should be fun. I will have lots of pictures! I think Sean and I are going to try and do some birthday shopping tonight. As Lura would tell you my kids NEED presents!!! (sorry Lura, you know I couldn't resist.)
Hopefully my tummy will hold out for all of this.

Well I am enjoying reading all the new and exciting things you guys are posting! HINT HINT!!!

Congratulations to Kellie for finishing Grad School!!! She graduates on Saturday!!! Hooray! I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

kellerie said...

thank you so much!!!

is there anything in particular your kids NEED? Tanis thinks we should buy them a map. I'm not sure why.

Cheryl said...

Unfortunately I love Nickelback and I am dying to read the Harry Potter books, so I can't help you with standing up for your opinion on this one. Maybe next time. I hope your party goes well. That is really sweet that they each get thier won cakes, they must feel special.

Crystal said...

I love Nickelback!!! Great band! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE TRIO!!! I hope they have a very fun birthday!!!!

Crystal said...

Congratulations Kellie!!!

Carrie said...

I don't know Knuckleback. I have heard of them, but can;t think of any songs they sing.

have a great birthday party! Hoe fun.

Amanda said...

Did Carrie just call me a knucklebacked hoe?

Cheryl said...

Oh Amanda you are too funny and yes she did.

Carrie said...

Oh, I am sorry! I typed wrong! I didn't mean to call you a knuckleback hoe!

Char said...

Your party sounds awesome. I love all their cake ideas.
I'm sorry you are in pain. Could you wear a jumper or a sun dress or something that doesn't touch around your waist?
I like Nickleback too.
Happy Birthday to Caitlin, Johnny and Luke!

Congrats Kellie! That's awesome!!!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh Amanda I laughed so hard at the hoe comment. Oh goodness.

Good luck with the party...lots ofpics please.

I don't understand why i come to your blog and I have missed a bunch of posts. I am nto sure why i am not checking it. I feel like I check them all. I must not be all the time. I love your blog.