Friday, October 16, 2009

Yesterday about ten in the morning I got so sick! I just layed on the bathroom floor sweating and shaking, it was horrible! Then, the cable was out for over 12 hours and I was alone with the kids....it was such a bad day! Thankfully today is better. I think I had food poisoning. I had no fever or anything, but undescribably severe stomach cramps and other issues. TMI, I know!

Today the kids didn't have school and decided they needed to be up before 7 this morning. I was not happy :(. I don't think they get this sleeping in thing.

Sean is on his way to the nursing home to take his mom home. She has been in the nursing home and/or hospital since March! I hope that this time she does what she is supposed to. I'll believe it when I see it. I am not trying to be negative, but we have all seen how she has done. This time she lost her toes and a portion of her foot....next time I don't think she'll make it out alive.

I am working hard on Christmas gifts. I have also been getting a few things here and there on clearance for the kids. I can't believe it is only 2 months away! Where does the time go?

In a few weeks I am supposed to be going out to dinner with Rhonda and my gay ex boyfriend. That should be an interesting night and I am sure I will have some good pictures!! He is a trip, for those of you on FB it is the Joseph Reed that always has the kooky comments.
I have a post I want to do, but can't right now due to the noise level! I hope to be able to do it when the kids go to bed. It is a venting, hunting for some sort of answer post. Is your interest perked or do I do too many of those type of posts?! :)
I hope you all have a good day!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I hope you are feeling better now. Throwing up and stomach issues all at the same time is horrible.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your dinner out with your gay ex boyfriend. That should make a nice interesting post!!

Cheryl said...

Glad you are feeling better and cable again. I have gifts for the kids too. Jeez we need to just drive the stuff up there. Probably cheaper than mailing...maybe I can talk Kev into it. Want visitors?