Monday, October 19, 2009

Just another Manic Monday.....

Actually I am not manic, nor am I bi-polar, but boy do I feel like it sometimes! I have mood swings left and right, although they are getting better now that my body is adjusting to this new medication. Chronic depression can be a horrible thing. It wreeks havoc on your emotions, your physical and mental well-being. Add panic attacks to that and you have a hot mess!
I haven't noticed any of the tremors, and there was no sugar present in my urine at the last dr's. appointment. They will be doing blood work in two weeks I believe, just to be safe. I do know that I am not crying nearly as much and I feel generally happier. She upped my dose of the new med. from 2 mg. to 5 mg. That is the average dose for it as an anti-depressant booster.
I took my math final and got a B!!! I am so happy about that. I spent 3 days working on the 50 questions. They were a b*&%!!! I feel so drained from it all. Tonight I start the next section. I need to get this wrapped up.
Sean and I are so strapped right now. It wasn't bad until we started having to pay for all the medical extras. We have spent over one hundred in copays this month. Yes, just October!!! Then you add in meds. and xrays and you have a lot. I don't know what we are going to do, but I am trusting in God. What really stunk is when I put a winter coat on Johnny and it was too short. The sleeves were 3/4 on him! I think Sean's parents are going to buy the kids winter coats for an early Christmas present. Thankfully I have one for Gabe that I found at a garage sale!
I look at all the hardships we have faced and I think that someday we are going to really be able to help someone or many people in need. That is a goal I have. I don't care if we are rich, I just want to be able to be comfortable and not live pay check to pay check. I want to make a difference and do something that is going to help others. That is my mission, I don't want to die (many, many years from now) and have my children wondering what I did to make a difference. Know what I mean?
Have to go. Still wanting to post about something, but will have to do it later! Love you all and hope your days are wonderful!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I have at least one more coat for you. I will try to get it sent soon. Ryan is growing like a weed so I have tons of stuff for the boys!!

Carrie said...

You will get there! Once you start working again things will get better. Not saying money is everything, but it will help :)

Char said...

Awesome job on your math final!!
I totally understand the medical bill problems. We're dealing with the same issues. It seems like one thing happens and BAM, the medical bills pile up. It sucks when you feel like you can't take your child to the doctor because you'll have a bill to pay for it later - like when we thought Travis broke his arm. Now we are stuggling to pay for the bill. In my head I know I did the right thing by taking him, but I just keep wishing I hadn't taken him. Blah!