Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fun Pics




Don't you love the raccoon eyes? I am glad I saw this before I went to the store!!
What a good match!

Yesterday was Gabe's first Halloween Party and The triplets Fall Festival. Everyone had a good time. Gabe was Harry Potter, and was a very cute HP. He had a good time, won some prizes, and played lots of games. He also went on a haunted trail and was chased by chainsaw weilding maniacs! We met up with Tanis and Kellie at the festival. While Kellie volunteered at a game, we took the 4 triplets! around to games and ate hot dogs. They had a good time and were fairly well behaved.
My four lovelies got up at 5 o'clock yesterday morning and were up incredibly early again today! I am hoping for an early bedtime and lots of sleep tonight for them. I am going to be doing a lot of cleaning this evening and organizing. I plan to throw away a lot of crap that has once again collected. If anybody has a need for unorganized crap, let me know and you can see it before I trash it!
Gabe wants me to look something up, so I will post more later.

5 comments:

kellerie said...

I love Gabe's costume! he looks so cute.
Tanis had a great time with the triplets yesterday. Thanks again for watching him.

Cheryl said...

Caitlin looks exactly you in the top pic! Gabe is an adorable HP! I have lots of unorganized stuff if you want some more!!

Char said...

GREAT pictures! I love the black and white touch.
Gabe's costume is great too.

Carrie said...

Gabe is a very good Harry Potter. What a cute pic. Your hair is so long and pretty. I didn't realize how long it was until I looked at these pics.

SamandSawyersMom said...

such cute photos!!! They are precious babies Amanda!