Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fun Pictures

Lura, Kellie, Victoria, and Gretchen waiting for their chauffer.
Me, with the sexy hair bows, Gretchen, Victoria, Kellie, and Lura


Vic and Gretchen
Me sporting the fancy hairbows I got for Caitlin.

Gabe laying on the truck mad at me for something!

Caitlin and her fruit sticker
Luke and Johnny showing their missing top teeth. The red in Luke's teeth is the fruit sticker he pressed on them.
Luke and his fruit stickers.

Last night was the Garden Club Auction. Kellie, Lura, Victoria, and I went for a bit of a girl's night out. Tanis and the triplets were at my house babysat by my usual sitter K.C. who said she would do it again, so they must not have been too bad! We had a nice time, although I didn't get anything too exciting. I did get two hairbows for Caitlin. The candy corn one I love, the white and black one I am not fond of but no one else bid on it so I paid a dollar for it because I felt sorry for it.
Apparantly while I was picking up Vic and the sitter, Tanis planted a big smooch on Caitlin. This was after all the kids were looking down each other's pants and Luke was caught standing on the couch naked from the waist down. There is never a dull moment in this house, especially when the four of them get together!!!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute pictures! Sounds like you had a real nice time!!!

Lura said...

Your girlfriends are lovely!

Cheryl said...

The hair bows are very you!! I am glad you all got out together!

Char said...

Great pictures! I love the fruit snack stickers. I have pictures of my kids like that too. haha