Monday, October 5, 2009

Some Reasons I am Happy Today!

1.) The kids homework is all done and put in their backpacks for tomorrow, we have read 2 books, Gabe is getting ready for football and the rest of the night is free time!

2.) I spent 3 hours studying math today. Although later it turned out that I studied the wrong chapter, in fact I don't even have to know this one, I can now do compound and simple interest and figure out how much you need to save today for a purchase 5 years from now with calculating the changing cost of the US dollar.

3.) I am wearing Cheryl's Lady and the Tramp shirt and it makes me think of The Weidenweber's and smile everytime I look down! :)

4.) It is fall and we are planning our yearly orchard trip for the fall harvest days.

5.) I am one day closer to a job! Figure that today is one day closer than yesterday and tomorrow will be one day closer than today.

6.) I actually understand that last statement! How smart I feel!!

7.) I began a halloween cross stitch for a Christmas present for the sister in law that likes me! It is going to be neat and she will love it!

8.) I have begun compiling a list of things that I want to make, give, and/or do for people. It makes me feel so good to do things for others and I want my kids to find the joy in it as well.

4 comments:

kellerie said...

I'm very glad you're having a good day!

Cheryl said...

I am glad you like the sweatshirt. i have more for you!

Lura said...

Where are the orchard days?

Carrie said...

Nice list!