Monday, October 12, 2009

Do you know what?








Chicken Butt.These pics have absolutely nothing to do with anything, but I loved them so I thought I would share.
Gabe is slowly recovering from his fall. His ankle, foot, and leg are ugly shades of bruise. Black, purple, green.....It looks nasty. The doctor is letting him go to school tomorrow, but won't release him for football until next week.
Sean took and passed a course last week and is on his way to getting a class b cdl. He will be able to drive bus if needed now.
I am doing well on my new meds. I have no tremors, and I go to the dr. to get bloodwork etc. on Wednesday. I am actually looking forward to going because I think I have lost some weight and want to have it charted. I am noticing an upswing in my mood, not huge, but noticeable.
My youngest boys are busy losing teeth, when they are not stripping barbies and drawing naked pictures of the babysitter. I could just scream sometimes!!! Caitlin is in a mood because she is not losing teeth yet.
We got to spend some time with my sister in law and her family on Saturday. I got to hold my nephew, Sevastian, for the first time. He is 6 months old and I am just now getting to see him. Actually he is my great nephew - my niece Beth's son. He is adorable, I posted pics. of him on FB. I love spending time with Michele, you are always guaranteed laughter. She and her husband, Keith, are wonderful people.
My grandparents celebrated their 67th anniversary on Sunday. We had dinner at my mom's again. I noticed no odd behavior with my grandpa this time, just the normal. It was a relief. I never addressed the last incident with him or my mom. I just couldn't do it. I just wish I didn't feel so awkward around them.
Well, I am going to sign off and go relax and cross stitch for awhile. Have a great night!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute pics! Nice post! WOW! 67 years! That's a loonnnggg time!!
Sorry to hear about Gabe's ankle. OUCH!

Char said...

Nice pictures!
Poor Caitlin and her inability to lose teeth! :(
Glad you are feeling better.
Also glad your get together with family was better this time.

Cheryl said...

Love the pics. Hope Gabe feels better soon! Caitlin will catch up soon I am sure!