Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy September!

Hi everyone.
Lots has been going on, but I don't feel like posting. Incredibly lazy, I know.
I am dealing with a bum back right now, I have a lot of swelling around my spinal cord and it is not pleasant. It stems from an injury I got when the triplets were a year and a half old. I think it felt it was time to flare up.
The kids are busy with school, Gabe with football as well. I have been a cleaning machine and am trying to learn the magic that is bleach.
I will do a lengthy post with pics soon.
Love you!

4 comments:

Lura said...

Are you going to do a lengthy post with pics on things you've ruined with bleach?

Char said...

Howdy!
It's not lazy! You are a busy lady! :)
Sorry about your back pain. It really is the worst pain, isn't it?!! Mine has been acting up lately.
How's school and football going? I bet it's scary watching your little boy play. Yikes!
I don't even use bleach!! Yuck! No need to. Just use stain removal stuff for stains and you can use baking soda and hang your clothes on the line to get them brighter. Use vinegar to help soften clothes.
I was wondering where you were! Glad you checked in. :)

Cheryl said...

I am glad you checked back in. Lura you crack me up!! I hope your back gets better soon, there is nothing like back pain to lay you up. Hope you feel better. We've missed you!!

Carrie said...

Glad you're still around, I've missed you. It's so lonely.