Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A good read

I am drying my eyes after finishing The Notebook. I don't often cry while reading, but this book brought the tears on! I recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful love story.
Books like this strengthen my resolve to become a better person. I want to be a better wife, mother, friend, daughter, sister..... I want to be more selfless and carefree. I just need to do it and not just dream about doing it!
I am working on a list of goals, both short term and long term that I will eventually post on here. I want to be able to check them as I go and see my progress - maybe even give myself a sticker!

May you all have a wonderful night and go to sleep knowing that you are loved and special!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I am reading Tori Spelling's "Mommywood" it's good too, if you want a light spirited book to read.