Thursday, September 24, 2009

How disturbing....

I have come to the conclusion this morning that one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen/read is my ex boyfriends facebook page. We have become friends again - Sean doesn't care - possibly for the fact that the ex is now gay! I am not talking the hmmm....maybe he is kind of gay, I am talking about the flaming, bright neon sign abouve him declaring it kind.
It is just so odd to see the guy I once new in a totally different light, and it sickens me to read some of the things he says.
I am happy that he is happy, but ewww.........

Anyone else have this experience?

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

not that experience but I agree with the ewww...

Carrie said...

I have found a couple people who I went to high school with that are gay. Lesbians, and that disturbs me more than a gay guy. Haven't had an ex-boyfriend openly gay....that is ewww.

Lura said...

Only every other day!

kellerie said...

he was so broken up about losing you, no other woman could do it for him.