Thursday, May 21, 2009

This makes me smile

Caitlin and Old Grandpa, although the triplets call him Hazel. They refer to him as that because he would jokingly call them Hazel for the longest time when they began talking. Why, I don't know - but it has stuck in reverse, so now they yell Hazel whenever they see him. It is funny to hear them out in public say "Hi Old Grandma, Hi Hazel" and see the confused look they get from strangers. My grandparents are the greatest and I am so glad that my kids are getting time with them.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

both of them are adorable! Hazel that is funny!!

Carrie said...

That's too cute! Hazel is a very cute nickname. We called my great-grandpa HiBub...because when my dad was little he would see him and say "Hi Bub" and it stuck!

Char said...

Awww! that's a cute story and picture.