Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I learn something new everyday!

Well, this has been a week of new discoveries. If you are offended easily you might want to skip my first discovery. Of course if you are offended easily I don't know why you are reading my blog to begin with!

Last night I was studying, I am in Medical Terminology right now, and I discovered the craziest thing! Women have gonads too! I always thought that only guys did. Wow! Sean wasn't as thrilled with my found fact as I was. I have tried to use the word in everyday conversation with him and he pretty much ignores me. Just this morning I told him that when he went over the train tracks it hurt my gonads. I am excited by my new knowledge.

I took my Med. Term. mid term yesterday and got a 97%. I was very pleased with myself.

This morning I signed onto AOL to get my mail and the newsfeed popped up. The first thing I saw was that a MASH cast member finally admits he is gay. You can imagine how bad my stomach hurt! I just kept thinking - "Don't be Alan, Don't be Alan...." It wasn't, but I was surprised. It is David Ogden Stiers! Charles Emerson Winchester III for all you MASH heads.

If any of you noticed my FB status the past few days it was about a book I am reading about Obama and the media. Putting my opinion, as veiled as it may have been, on FB like that was like when I put I like corn on here. I was really uncomfortable with it, but glad I did. I probably offended my cousins as they are big liberals and Obama fans. They haven't commented to me. This book is excellent and if any of you are interested in this type of stuff I recommend it. Obama supporters should read it as well.

Hope that all of you have a great day!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

What are gonads? I didn't know men had them either...I am clueless.

I did see your FB status and I want to read that book. I am going to the library later and I am going to see if its available.

kellerie said...

David Ogden Stiers is Brian's cousin. well, through marriage, anyways.

Cheryl said...

97% you go girl!! you are just brainy!

I am not that surprised that Charles is gay!