Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A few of the things I am thankful for in no particular order...

for unwavering friends that make me feel so loved and accepted.
for having a roof over my head.
for my sense of humor.
for my husband who loves me and plays Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan with me without a second thought as to why.
for healthy, active kids that bring joy into my life.
for the ability to read.
that Jesus died on the cross for my sins.
for a working washer and dryer.
for love.
for my blog friends....every single one of you!
for my parents.
for my sister.
for my health.
for the freedoms we have.
for the fact that the neighbors have not called the police on me for my loud yelling when the kids frustrate me!!!!
for family.
for laughter which gets me through each day.
for the ability to cry.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Amen Sista!

Carrie said...

That is a nice list...why do you play Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan?

SamandSawyersMom said...

very nice Amanda! I am thankful for you and everything about you.

Cheryl said...

This is Kevin. Your post reminded me of a joke I know.

Why can't Helen Keller drive a car?














Answer: Because she's a woman.

Gotta run and duck now.

Love ya Amanda!