Thursday, May 7, 2009

Please keep my mother in law in your prayers. She is having surgery today to remove the toes and part of the foot on her right foot. The infection has spread into the bone. The surgery was scheduled for around noon and I haven't heard anything yet, so hopefully things are going well.
It is so hard to feel sorry for her when she didn't take care of herself and didn't keep doctors appointments. Last year when we she was so bad and in the hospital for months she swore to everyone that she was going to change and do what she needed to. Obviously that wasn't true. So we are all a little angry, worried, frustrated, sad... It's going to be an even longer recovery period this time and I worry about my father in law as well. This is taking a toll on him and I don't know the last time he saw a doctor. You'd think he'd learn as well. Aargh! It is so stupid!!!

No comments: