Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am tasting Hot Dogs.

So stupid me forgets that Hot Dogs don't agree with me. What did I have for lunch AND dinner? Hot Dogs. Guess I am going to be reliving those meal choices all night.
Aren't you glad you loaded this page just to read that?

I had Lura's boys today from 8:15 until 3:15. They made it out of here still walking, talking and breathing and I think they still love Auntie Amanda. It was quite a day. We went to Victoria's to play in the morning- I got to cuddle and love on baby Gretchen- who is absolutely gorgeous and perfect! Plus I got to spend time with my 6 of my favorite little men AND I got to visit with Victoria in person and not on the phone!

Then we had lunch, I refuse to discuss lunch, and then my 3 young gentlemen friends and I went to the Triplets Kindergarten program. It was so cute! I got emotional seeing my babies up there singing their hearts out. They are growing so fast!

I had the brilliant idea to drive through the cemetary on the way home. Bad idea to take 5 -5 year olds and a 3 year old to the cemetary. I don't know when I am going to recover from that journey.

Tim came shortly after to pick up the 3 - although I offered him 6. He got mooned by Caitlin and peeled out of the driveway.

What a relaxing day!
I will post pictures later. Tomorrow is Lura's Birthday day out so I will make sure my camera is charged for that adventure!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

sounds like an interesting day! hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!!

Lura said...

What, no pictures from today?

kellerie said...

sounds like fun!

Carrie said...

You had a fun day...witht the exception of graveyards and hot dogs. I guess you will know never to eat a hot dog at a graveyard.

SamandSawyersMom said...

ha you are crazy..how do you drive 8 children??? What do you have a school bus?

Glad you had fun and helped Lura with the boys.