Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Welcome Baby No Name!


Hopefully Victoria will call me tonight and tell me this beauty has a name! She is such a precious little angel. She slept the whole time I was there and unfortunately I didn't get to snuggle her because I have a cold. boo. Vic is doing well and looks great.
After seeing her, I stopped into see my mother in law. She is doing ok. Last night they gave her 2 blood transfusions as her body is not producing blood. It did this last time she was in the hospital, but I don't know why she's not. No word on test results yet.
Luke is laying on my shoulder and head right now so it is really hard to type. He doesn't get that what is comfortable for him is not comfortable for me!
We are going to look at a new van tomorrow. I am not excited about it, but we found one that is inexpensive, low miles, good body, etc. It is red like our last one, but a deeper, burgandy red. I hope that we get approved for the loan, I think Sean's dad is cosigning. The bankrupcy has made getting a loan impossible on our own.
I hope that you guys have a great week! I will post more when there is a name....

.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

She is just gorgeous! Cheryl is a very nice name!

Char said...

She is very sweet!

kellerie said...

what a sweet girl! how do her brothers feel about her?

Unknown said...

Her name is Gretchen Carol

Carrie said...

Beautiful baby! Glad to hear momma and baby are doing well.