Thursday, March 26, 2009

I have finally come to the realization that I cannot help people who don't want to help themselves. As much as I may want someone to do something, I can't make them. Me wanting it for them is not enough. They have to want it for themselves.
For almost 11 years I have struggled with an issue that I cannot do anything about, I cannot force change. I have seen my marriage almost crumble because of one certain situation and today I am putting it behind me. This is a very difficult decision and is going to involve a lot of determination on my part. My decision and my way of handling the situation may appear drastic to those affected by it, but I know of no other way to handle it. Physically, mentally, emotionally I cannot deal with it anymore.
I know I am very sketchy on any type of details, but please pray for this issue in my life. I need support on this.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Call me please! I think you need some baby holding time!

Cheryl said...

I will pray for you! I hope whatever it is works out for you quickly and you ca just let it go. You and Sean obviously love each other a great deal and can get through anything together! Love you!

kellerie said...

i hope everything works out. call if you need to talk.

kellerie said...

hey, vic - i need some baby holding time. let me know if there's a good day for me to visit this week

Lura said...

But I DOOO want to help myself! :)

Carrie said...

I will pray for you.