Thursday, March 19, 2009

let's see....

what kind of stuff I have to write about that is worth knowing.
1. I didn't want my dear Debby to suffer alone, so I went and got myself a kidney infection so that I could suffer along with her! I hope you appreciate it, Debby, it shows how much I love you!!! I am not enjoying it very much. My back feels like it is on fire and I am tired of going to the bathroom!! Thankfully I am on antibiotics to wipe it out. ha! wipe....hee hee
2. I had a job interview today. My first one in 11 years. It went okay, I guess. I only embarassed myself a few times and when I told Sean they said I might need to learn to drive a fork lift and use other equipment thingys like it, he broke into a cold sweat and said "Dear Lord." I think he was excited! so I should hear something in a few days.
3. The basketball hoop was the best investment. The kids love it! We have been out there everyday since it was put up and they shoot and dribble constantly. I think they will enjoy it even more this summer when it is warmer!
4. Sean's mom is doing better. She may get released this weekend. There is not much to say as I have no clue what is going to be going on and the whole topic gets me heated and frustrated.
5. I have moved from 17th place in Scrabble to 18th! WHY????????
I am sure I have so much more exciting news to blog, but I need to go and wake up Sean from his nap. The kids are having bed issues again and we are not getting much sleep at night...
Have a great day guys! Love to you all.

7 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

man, maybe I should leave and pretend I did not visit. You didn't have much good news and the news in the future looks bleak too with a forklift involved. i have never left first place in scrabble...never. Ha, see if that sends you over the edge! And I, for one, do not cheat on scrabble. Have a good day.
SCARBBLE anyone??

Unknown said...

We talk about EVERYTHING...how did I not know about the interview!! I'll call tomorrow, unless you can visit which I would rather...Gretchen has been asking for you.

Unknown said...

By the way, I am Scrabble inept...I just can't play well so I annoy people who play remotely well...it is the same with cardgames, my brain just does not work that way.

Cheryl said...

i had my forklift license once. it isn't hard to do, honest. I hope you hear good news. Sorry about the infection! Just play more scrabble..and stop looking at the stats!!

Char said...

1. Ouch! Sorry about your infection!!

2. I hope you get the job. I think driving a fork lift sounds like a lot of fun.

3. That's great the kids love the hoop.

4. Glad she is doing better.

5. Sorry you are in 18th place. Better than me.

HOpe you get more sleep soon!!

Lura said...

I love #2. He he. Tim could give you fork life lessons. He has/had a license to drive one.

Carrie said...

I would WALK AWAY from the forklift job. WALK AWAY!
I hope your kidney infection is better now.