Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hi ya'll
I love this picture of Caitlin and I. She wanted to be supermodels, so we went for it. I think that it hides the double chin and extra poundage well!
Today I watched Lura's boys for awhile. They preferred hanging out with Unky Sean - and all 3 gave him kisses before he left for work! What bonding!
am trying to get caught up on laundry tonight after LOGOS. The last thing I want to do right now is go and eat dinner with screaming kids, but I will because I am SUPERMOM!!!!!
Yesterday I had one of those days that felt like I couldn't do anything right. I offended people, I broke things, I knocked over a display of cosmetic bags at WalMart after running into an old lady's cart..... You name it I did it!
Today has gone better.
Tomorrow I hope to go to Vic's and spend some time with her before the baby comes. I had wanted to go today, but forgot about the other plans I had made.
I have nothing overly exciting to say, so I will end this....
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Likely excuse, you could hear Andrew & Steven fighting from your house...all day long. But my mom said that jakob was awesome all day, thanks but leaving me with 2 isn't really making my world that much easier...but I take what I can get.

Cheryl said...

The picture is awesome, you do look like super models!! you go supermom! I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!!

Char said...

The picture is adorable!
You are SUPERMOM!!

Carrie said...

You both look beautiful. I love your new profile pic. Hope you had a great weekend.