Thursday, March 12, 2009

Luke's Window




Here is the window in Luke's mouth. Also visable are the 3 other loose teeth! Wow! So far he is the only one of the triplets to loose a tooth. It was an exciting night for them all!


We got our new to us van yesterday. I picked it up about 3:30. We are very happy with it. Sadly the dealership was not interested in our old one as a trade in. It would cost more to fix it than they could sell it for, so we are still not sure what we are going to do with it. I am pleased with our new van. It is a 2004 Chevy Venture with low miles. It has the magic door on the passenger side which is nice - and the kids love - except Jonathan accidentally hit the button on the side and almost shut me in the door. I worry about them shutting each other in it, so we are working on sliding door etiquette.
No updates on Sean's mom, they are doing more tests today and Victoria and the baby should be coming home today.

I am reading my way through the Janet Evanovich/Charlotte Hughes Full House series. Not nearly as good as Stephanie Plum, but still a fun read. I have a boatload of laundry to do and lots of picking up around the house. What a fun day I have planned, huh?!

See you all in Facebook Land and/or on Scrabble (Where I am feeling lucky today! No more 17th place for me!!!)

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

how cute!! the first tooth is exciting! i'm glad you got the new van. you could donate the old one to goodwiil or amvets!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Yeah and if you donate it you will get every dime back on your taxes. We have a venture and we love it. Ours is only a 2002. Is it the Warner Bros edition? The magic door made me think it might be. Let me warn you seriously Amanda..that door sensor may not work..ours doesn't ever. Once a pizza box got stuck in there and it squashed it like crazy. It was a warning from God I think. My sleeve got stuck in there and I had to take my shirt partly off to get it out.

Char said...

Hey! Our vanny van van is a Chevy Venture too! Only it's older, I think a '98! :) Ours has the slide door too, but it stopped working shortly after we bought it, used. Watch out for the windshield wipers staying in the "up" position instead of resting in the "down" position!! :-)Hopefully that "feature" was fixed in the newer Ventures.

Carrie said...

Very cute picture. Glad to hear you got a new van.
Thanks for my card! LOVE IT!