Sunday, March 15, 2009

I Tried....

After a fabulous time grocery shopping, I stopped at Toys R Us to check out Basketball hoops for the kids. I found a very good deal on this Youth NBA one and picked it up along with a Monster Badminton set for 4. Kellie, I think you will be excited by this purchase!!! Sean had to work today, so it was up to me to put this thing together. As you can see by the above photo, after an hour I was quite unsuccessful. The pole wouldn't stop leaning, I couldn't get the support brackets to connect, and Jonathan had broken off the needle into the basketball so we can't pump it up now. I decided to leave the assembling to Sean from now on. In my defense they were the worst instructions I have ever seen.

5 comments:

kellerie said...

good try!

I can't wait to try out the badminton set

Cheryl said...

you are so funny, good try though.

Char said...

Oh my gosh..... Haha! I hope that Sean was able to fix it and get it up for you. Sometimes the instructions are really hard to understand.

Char said...

Amanda?
I have my movie review up!

Carrie said...

It was a good try!