Monday, March 2, 2009

Many years ago Monday....

Rhonda and her birthday hat
Rhonda and Lura.

Rhonda, Lura and Amanda


Apparantly I thought diarrhea was hilarious!

Rhonda just posted these pics on her facebook page. What a trip down memory lane! The top two pics were from when Lura and I took her to Olive Garden for her birthday. While the servers will sing, they don't provide hats (remember Chi-Chi's with their sombreros?) so we requested a kitchen hairnet. They brought it out and Rhonda had to wear it will they sang! We had such good times together.
Things here are going well. The kids are hyper as always, I am as weird as ever, and Sean is as sexy cool as ever. (I can feel him glaring at me for writing that!!) I have been enjoying getting in touch with old friends on facebook and beating Cheryl at Scrabble!!! Hey, I think it has happened once... It is so hard to believe that it has been 17 years since I graduated high school. I get depressed when I think about it because I start getting down about myself. So I am just not going to think about it. Denial is GOOD!
I hope that all of you are doing well.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

great pics. beating me hunh? eventually it has to happen!!

Unknown said...

What should freak you out more is thinking of the people in our class that had kids either right away or before that have kids graduating, or could be grandparents!!!!! I am not even ready for lost teeth yet!

SamandSawyersMom said...

ha! you are a nut

Unknown said...

tedshanaedinger the rest is blogspot after our chat this morning. You must come visit in the next few days as I might just lose my mind...more then usual!!