Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tuesday and Wednesday

This is the motley crew I had to take back to Lura's in my car. She had 2 quiet, well behaved boys.
The new puppy.
Gabe
My big boy!!!
Tanis and the wooden bird that did NOT break when it got knocked off the table.

Scamp. You can't hear her snorting in this picture!
Baby Gretchen. Eating cereal is hard work!

What a crew!!!

We were lucky enough to get to spend Tuesday and Wednesday with friends. On Tues. The kids and I went to Lura's and then took a group trip to Planktown Market. Honestly I was disappointed in the renovations. It was no longer a quaint mennonite store. They completely modernized and it is just like a big box store, just different variety. How sad. We went back to Lura's for lunch and played outside for awhile. I had trouble driving on the way home hearing the kids talk about Mike and Ike's/ Apparantly my oldest doesn't get that that is the name and thinks they are Mike n Dyke's. How do you possibly correct that without calling attention to the word!
Wednesday we spent the morning at Victoria's and were once again served lunch. How nice! I got to feed Gretchen (whom the trio call's Grouch-en) her cereal which was a treat for me! The kids played well together and I enjoyed getting to visit with Victoria for awhile. We ran home, threw on our suits and then drove to Kellie's for swimming. All but Johnny got in the pool and had a ball. Lura was supposed to be there, but she didn't show up until we were leaving, so we visited with her for a little bit. Plans are now in the works for a campout/sleepover at Kellie's next week. I am sure any of you guys would be welcome! Cheryl, you have had the most camping experience lately!!!
I am off to clean and do laundry. Tomorrow we have playdate at Victoria's! I should have more fun pics to add to our playdate album.
Have a good day everyone. If I haven't told you all lately, I love you guys!!!!

3 comments:

kellerie said...

we love you, too.

well, all except scamp, who says she doesn't snort, she talks.

Cheryl said...

we do want to come up and visit but Kevin would never want to sleep in a tent! Maybe a day trip soon. I am glad you had a couple of good days with friends!!

Char said...

GREAT pics!
I'd love to camp, but I don't really think I want to next week! ;)
Your kids sure are growing! I love it when you post pictures.
Have fun tomorrow.