Thursday, August 6, 2009

GA-ross!!!! and a hee hee

I was driving to McDonald's to meet Kellie and Miss Kristin (the trio and Tanis' former day care teacher) when I happened to flip my tongue and look in the mirror. It was so dark blue and looked like a slug. So, what do you do? You drive with your knees and take a picture while going down the road. I was later lectured on how unsafe this was, but the kids weren't with me, so I thought it was fine. I am sorry Kellie and Sean for my unsafeness. Notice that my hair and makeup are not done, I do those in the car too, and I still posted this! Woo hoo!

Later in the day Sean and I took our own picture while watching the triplets last tee ball game. He wouldn't let me show my tongue in this shot. I was slightly disappointed, but was informed that not everyone would think it was a neat as I did. The triplets did very well in their last game and are sorry that their season is over. I have several newspaper clippings that give Gabe and the triplets runs singles, doubles, and triples for each game. Now I have to get scrapbooking before I lose them!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

That is a really interesting colored tongue! I would have wrecked if I did all that! You're an amazing driver!