Tuesday, August 18, 2009

El Tuesday

I am not plagued by incontinence (well not much, anyways), I don't need to know about enlargement aids for male parts, I don't care about the hot, sexy singles in my area, and I really doubt that there is an actual 500 dollar gift card to Victoria's Secret with my name on it. These are the e mails that awaited me this morning. If someone were to just look at my inbox they would think I was a pants wetting, desperate, small private parted man with a fetish for sexy lingerie!
Today is orientation for Gabe at Main Street School. I don't know who is more nervous- me or him! I am trying my best to not let him know that I would rather get my yearly than take him. I hate, hate, hate situations like this. My shyness gets overwhelming and I tend to give myself panic attacks. I think my weight issue is a key reason. But I am going to suck it up (and suck it in) for my son. Think of us at one o'clock!
Tonight is hopefully our campout at Kellie's. Gabe opted for a slumber party at Amy's - I don't understand why~ Kellie and I are former girl scouts and have multiple camping adventures under our belts. Okay, so they didn't always go as planned, but I really needed to get an updated tetanus shot. I think I will have to do a post - with pictures! - of girl scout adventures. We really had fun, and only would hate each other temporarily.
I am making sure my camera is charged so I will get lots of pictures of our experience tonight. I hope Kellie is still up for it!
I need to go and do my exercises for the morning. I am feeling motivated and positive today. I hope it lasts! I need to be able to wear shorts to Cheryl's party next summer!!! :)

3 comments:

kellerie said...

I'm sure that everyone at main street found you charming and delightful. even if you are incontinent.

i am very much looking forward to our campout, i'm just sorry you didn't get the message that it was moved to Wednesday!

Cheryl said...

I can't wait to see pics and hear the stories of how the campout went. I'm sure the open house was wonderful and everyone was delighted to meet you!

Forget the shorts, swimsuits baby!! We are going to do it this time!!!

Carrie said...

How was the orientation? I hope it wen twell,

Have fun camping out! I hope you make it all night!