Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Well I am just frustrated today. Here is my list why in no particular order:

*My kids won't listen
*Our finances still suck, I thought Bankrupcy would help
*I am trying so hard to get through my studies, but something always keeps me from studying. I can't do it when it is just the kids a me here. The paper is done and submitted, though!
*Our Landlord is turning into a slumlord, really.
*Nobody blogs much anymore, nobody comments - thank you Carrie for being Miss Consistency. I can always count on you to have a smile for me to read!
*I miss you bloggers. I know facebook and personal problems are the main reasons, but I miss my friends!!!!
*Friday is my dad's birthday and he is not here to celebrate.
*I am tired of family drama and just the shitty stuff.
*I wish I had a time machine.

That is all I feel like typing right now. I will have a positive post later.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The next 2 weeks always sucks for you, we all need to remember to give you some extra love!!

Char said...

Hey Amanda!
Sorry you are frustrated!!
Sorry about your landlord and the other things you are dealing with.
I'm glad you got your paper done and turned in! That has to feel good.
I'll make a point to comment more. I always read, but I had to change all of my passwords because of my computer virus and I kept forgetting what my password was for blogger. I wrote it down and hopefully i'll have it memorized today. hehe. I hate changing passwords because I never remember what they are and then I have to go into my password keeper thingy and get the password and some days I'm just way too lazy to do that. blah! I'll try to blog more too. I just don't seem to enjoy it the way I used to. It seems like it slows down in the summer and speeds back up in the cooler months. I don't know what to write about either. My days seem boring and mondane.
Maybe getting together with some friends would help?
Here's a hug for ya (((Amanda)))!!

Cheryl said...

I check the blogs everyday when I am at home. I always comment on new posts too. I will post so much when I get back you'll be sick of me. Hope your day got better. I love you!

Carrie said...

So sorry you are so frustrated. Sorry about your finances, the landlord, your dad, bloggers and all the above.

I am happy I put a smile on your face by being consistent...I'm about to post right now :)

Char said...

Here's another hug for today!!! (((Amanda)))

kellerie said...

I will have a lot more time to blog now that it's summer.
I know what you mean about finances - it seems like every time we pay something off, we just charge right back up again.
I know this is always a rough time of year for you. Remember, just call if you need something, or just to talk.