Thursday, June 4, 2009

Random Stuff

Johnny lost a tooth yesterday - his very first one!
Today is the last day of school. No more kindergarteners are coming from this house again!!! I am now going to be the mother of a 5th grader!!!
Sean switches to days tomorrow.
I think some people should be banned from blogging, except they write the most interesting and disturbing things!
I think Madonna should crawl into a hole and disappear forever.
I also think Kate G. from the +8 show should too.
Kids should be born listeners.
Maybe I'll get a postcard from Florida today?

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Love it! Who are you talking about when you mention the blogging? HOpefully not me!!

I agree with the Madonna and Kate thing...tired of it.

kellerie said...

i know you you mean with the blogging, but you know you love it! It's good to learn about new, um, lifestyles.