Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Fat Butt Idea....

So here's my new idea. Lura posts her weight on her blog to help with incentives. I can't do that - the numbers don't go high enough. Charity posts the number of miles she walks. I can't do that - the numbers don't go low enough. So tomorrow, if I get up the nerve. I am going to post a totally uncensored picture of myself in my exercise clothes. You all thought I was going to say birthday suit or underwear, admit it! I will not try and take it from a more flattering angle, cut off sections of my body with the crop feature or anything. Then I will post a new one each month in the same clothes. Hopefully I will be able to show improvement! I really need help being kept accountable as I am the world's worst emotional/stress eater and can easily pack on the pounds.
I am really, really hoping to lose weight by the summer party on August 2nd! I want to go in the bounce house without fearing it will deflate!!!

9 comments:

Lura said...

Whoo hoo! You go girl!

Char said...

I'm looking forward to it! Bring on the photo!

kellerie said...

I definitely need someone to hold me accountable. let's change together.

Cheryl said...

There has to be a way we can all motivate each other. Oh maybe a contest or something. I need something too! Serious help!!

Carrie said...

I want to see this photo. I'm sure its not as bad as you think.

Char said...

That's a great idea Cheryl! Lack of motivation and staying accountable are huge struggles!

Unknown said...

I still have 7 lbs to preGretchn weight thenanother 6 to preAndrew and 10 to preSteven/Jakob/fertility meds! I know it is still 2 months away and we are trying not to wish away the summer but come school time (if you don't have a high power/high pay job) we can walk when Andrew is in school.

Lura said...

So where is the picture missy?

Creative Play Child Care said...

ha..you have truly missed your calling. I laugh every time i read ANYTHING you write.

Let's see it!