Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nature! Nature! Nature!!!











Johnny and Gabe





Gabe and Mom. Does this count for a full body shot? I have on no makeup and didn't wash my hair!




Goofball







At the start of the trail.



The kids and I discovered a treasure that our town has that we had never done. It is a really nice nature walk. It was 92 degrees out, but felt at least 20 degrees cooler in the woods. We saw a ton of butterflies and had some land on us. Of course everytime I tried to take a picture they flew away, but the kids loved it! The triplets decided that Tanis and Auntie Kellie need to come back with us sometime. We then tried to go blueberry picking, but they are still closed for ripening. I figured they would be, but wanted to check all the same. Tomorrow we are going on another mini adventure, so I guess I had better start planning!





4 comments:

Char said...

Sounds and looks like a lot of fun!! It is a hot one today, isn't it! Shew!
Where do you pick blueberries? I would love to do that!!!

Cheryl said...

Awesome. The park right down the street from us has a trail like that. We love it too. I am glad you are all enjoying little adventures it together, great family memories!

Carrie said...

Awww! Looks so fun! You look great without a stitch of makeup on. I wish I could do that.

Jamie said...

I think you look awesome. I love the au natural look!! It's the look I've adopted for everyday!!!

That stream in the pictures looks very refreshing. Did anyone jump in? It's been so hot lately I almost jumped into my aunt's fishing pond!!

I bet the kids loved it!!