Monday, June 29, 2009

Captain Procrastinator is back....

Tyler, Isaiah, Ethan, Caitlin, Luke, and Jonathan


I loved Luke's expression in this picture!


Here are the pics from Lura and I going to BK with the kiddos. We put the 6 kids into a booth and then we sat behind them. I don't understand why the room cleared out within 5 minutes after we sat down!
I am going to pretend I feel really bad about the fact that I haven't even looked at my paper. I am sick and have been taking 2 Benedryl sinus every 5 hours so I figured that I should not even attempt it. Although maybe the Benedryl would make me extra creative. Imagine all the fun I could have talking about fecal matter and flatulence! I could always resurrect 'Siggy the Sigmoid Colon' that I created for Debby and illustrate the paper....To answer Kevin's wonderful question - of course I will write the whole paper w/o using a : ! Oh, and I have been looking to see if anymore celebriies are sporting an eye patch for the summer.
I have to take the kids to the library this morning for story hour and to check out some new books. They are looking forward to it. I get 45 minutes of quiet so I don't want to miss out on that too! Yesterday I read James Patterson's Honeymoon and the second Charlie Bone book. I can't wait to read the next one! In total I believe I read over 600 pages, on Benedryl too! Go me! It is an uncommon luxury to get that much reading time.
I'll post more later....Have a great day!




3 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh honeymoon was a good one. Of course I have only read maybe 2 of his books I didn't like. I am glad you got reading in, I just love to read. Adorable pics of all the kiddos!! Feel better!!

Char said...

Howdy!
Sorry you are sickie, sick, sick. I really hope you feel better now.
I started the first Charlie Bone book and i really like it! I'm hooked. Thanks for the referral.
The pictures are adorable, of course!

kellerie said...

if you're well enough to play scrabble on facebook, you're well enough to write your paper!
go get to work!

(what number lecture would that be?)