Sunday, October 5, 2008

When I feel useless, I am useful to God.
That was the message I took from church yesterday morning. I can't tell you how many times, especially lately, that I have felt useless. I was really inspired by what Doc had to say. That doesn't happen too often! It gave me a desire to get more involved in my church and start feeling as useful as God sees me.

We are back here to pack and purge some more. I hate coming here and hope we can get done soon! I could have been done a week ago if I had just thrown everything into boxes, but I want to get rid of as much crap as possible. It is freezing cold - 58 degrees inside. Yesterday it was only 55, so we must have had a minor heat wave!

Hope that you all have a great day!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I hope you get all done soon! You will feel so good when it is all finished! Just think of how easy it will be when you find a new place and don't have the "junk" to put away!!

Keep up the good work!!

Carrie said...

I hope you get it all done soon too. Just think of all the things you are getting rid of and you don't have to take with you!

Good luck! You can do it!

Lura said...

Glad that you had a good sermon!

Char said...

Purge = puke!

It just makes me think that too! Blah!

I'm glad you are getting rid of stuff. It'll be so much easier when you find a place to stay!
Stay warm!!

Crystal said...

Honey, God will use you in ways you never thought possible.......TRUST ME on that one!