Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hi!
So much has been going on here and yet so little. We are still homeless, I know though that the right place will turn up. We are close to being done at our old house. I think I may just take a huge super sucker in and suck up all the rest. I have been mailing out cards to stay connected, hope that you are all getting them.
We had open houses tonight. That is a whole other post. I am too tired to do much typing right now.
You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Love you guys.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Hope you get it all done soon and I can't wait to hear about the open houses......ha ha I bet it was interesting as always!

Cheryl said...

we love you too. i hope the house search ends soon with the perfect place. love the cards, thanks!

Unknown said...

Call me please, I need to know if you want to come on an adventure with me next Frday...24th.

kellerie said...

there's a house for rent on linwood, up by the bridge.

do you have any grey poupon?

we're free all weekend - call if you need help or want to do something.

Unknown said...

I gave them the number to call about that house and one on Benedict too. I am like their own agent for finding places that won't work!